How Can We Help?
Problems pulling licenses with a combined AEC and perpetual license.
After configuring your license manager to reflect a new license file with AEC and perpetual licenses user’s start reporting that they can’t connect to the server or get the dialog box message:
A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager.
If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator.
Most often this is caused by all of the licenses being consumed. Perform a status enquiry to see if there are licenses available. This can also happen if there is a problem with accessing the license manager
- Go to Windows Control Panel > System and Security > System.
- Select Advanced system settings.
- On the System Properties dialog, click Environment Variables.
- Under System variables, click New.
- For Variable Name, enter ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE.
- For Variable Value, enter 27000@servername
This also has been resolved by using the vendor daemon port 2080.