- Shuaib YunosSenior BIM Technical Specialist: Civil Infrastructure & Mining
I love design, infrastructure & technology. I am at the technological heartbeat of the design process, advocating and implementing design technologies to create intelligent, innovative & sustainable design solutions in the fields of Civil Infrastructure, GIS and the Built environment.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 16 - 19 May 2023
- Time: 2:00 am - 9:00 am
Civil 3D Fundamentals May 2023_JHB
The Autodesk® Civil 3D® Fundamentals training is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of the AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. Autodesk Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks
• Understanding & navigating the Civil 3D user interface.
• Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
• Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
• Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
• Create and edit alignments.
• Create data shortcuts.
• Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
• Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
• Create grading solutions.
• Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
• Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
• Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.