- Ajay GangadharanManufacturing & Process Plant Specialist
I am passionate about finding real digital transformation solutions for the Manufacturing and Process Plant industries. Supported with over a decade of experience in design and engineering, my application of technology to solve Design, Product Lifecycle Management and Data Management problems and sharing what I have learned over the years, is one of the most satisfying aspects of my role.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 15 Jun 2023
- Time: 6:00 am - 7:00 am
Webinar: Boost Your Productivity with Better Design to Machining Workflows
Join us for an exciting live webinar where we’ll showcase the power of Autodesk Fusion 360 in streamlining the design to machining workflow.
Our technical expert team will demonstrate how Fusion 360’s integrated CAD/CAM capabilities can help you accelerate your product development process. Witness as we take a design from concept to reality, showcasing how it can be machined and finally vacuum moulded into a physical prototype. Join us and learn how to boost your productivity and create better products faster.
– How to generate toolpaths and G-code for CNC machines using Fusion Machining Extension
– Learn about powerful workflows to streamline the machining process and improve efficiency
– Experience Live machining and demonstrations that will provide valuable insights into the challenges that arise in the process, helping you optimise your designs for manufacturing.
Who Should Attend?
– Product Designers
– Design Engineers
– Manufacturing Engineers
– Machine Operators
– Engineering Managers
– Anyone with manufacturing equipment who would like to learn about the workflow.
Autodesk Fusion 360
Autodesk Fusion 360 Machining Extension