Webinar: Orange County Choppers Fusion 360 Workflow
Fusion 360 is a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE is the latest, most upcoming Autodesk tool that completes an entire product development workflow in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC. It allows you to take your product design and development all the way from a concept to manufacture. With functionality like simulation, CAM, 3D printing and high-quality render capabilities that allow you to complete the design workflow within a single tool.
At the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- use the software for 2D Sketching and 3D Modeling
- use the software for Simulation, specifically static stress
- use the 3D editing 3D geometry functionality
- use the software for Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) including 2.5-axis
Below is as summary of what the webinar entailed:
- We demonstrate the design workflow adopted by Orange County Choppers to create the all-electric Bike that was showcased at Autodesk University 2016 using Fusion 360.
Design to Manufacture
- We look at the workflow adopted from Concept design (2D to 3D), Simulation, 3D design manipulation and CAM. We also hear from Head designer Jason Pohl on how he achieved this workflow using Fusion 360.
For more information on the above kindly follow the link for the FULL webinar:
For any additional information, kindly contact Baker Baynes as we provide Fusion 360 software, training and support.